Thursday 23 June 2011

Roger Ebert

It's times like these I wish I was a more popular blogger, because I really would love nothing more than for Roger Ebert to read this.

Ok let's get some things out of the way
  1. I in no way approve of drunk driving
Well yeah. That's about it I think. For anyone who doesn't know, Roger Ebert is a critic and a screenwriter. He battled Cancer and the world would be no worse off if he had of lost. Oh yeah, this blog may be filled with some hate. Why? Because I fucking hate Roger Ebert.

I first heard of him when he said video games can never be art. Then when I was reading reviews of movies I enjoyed that stupid bastards face kept popping up. For example criticising Leon for having a 12 year old Natalie Portman in the middle of an action movie, when that was what the fucking movie was about. It wasn't a pure action movie you stupid fuck. It's point was that Children have no place among action. 

Look at that stupid fuck.

So recently Ebert decided to make a comment about Ryan Dunn's pre mature death. And how it was linked to a Drunk driving. Why did he do this? Why did he go out and make this offensive comment when so many fans across the world were showing nothing but love? The only reason I can think of is extra fame. Followers on Twitter, why else would you make such an out there comment on Twitter?

Which completely contradicts his statement to Charlie Sheen earlier this year. "I could get 2 million followers on twitter but then i'd be a sad lonely loser like Charlie Sheen". Fuck you. First of all Charlie sheen didn't go mental to get followers on twitter, secondly your a hypocritical stupid fuck.

You can't criticize someone elses attempts to get followers on twitter then go and make sick jokes over twitter  and expect not to receive mountains of hate. Now while i'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy sick jokes about nearly everything. I am not Roger Ebert, nor is me laughing at a joke going to directly affect the familys and friends of the person i'm talking about.

I also admit i'm a little biased here due to my love of Ryan Dunn and my hatred of Roger Ebert


R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Even though he's famous for immature antics he was one of my hero's growing up


Fuck you Roger Ebert

No comments:

Post a Comment