Sunday 10 April 2011

What a nice long leash, what a nice tight noose. Never worked for me but, sure would look good on you

I hate people
Not all people, I would consider myself to be a person with a large group of friends, I just hate how fucking stupid some people can be.

There's this person, we're going to call it Able
Fuck I hate Able, Able is a twisted fucking asshole that represents everything wrong in people.
I genuinely hope Able dies. Now, Able knows full well that I feel like this. I can't remember why I ever gave Able a chance, but I really regret it.

Now this would be ok, if Able wouldn't stop fucking showing up at everywhere I drink and saying the same stupid fucking phrases
"Can we be friends now?"
"Are we aloud to speak?"
"Are you aloud to speak to me?"
NO. Fuck off. I don't want anything to do with you, when I see you my mood drops.

Ables only an example of a long line of people I fucking despise. I used to be the kind of person that if they didn't like someone they'd be friendly anyway to avoid any sort of conflict.
I take the opposite approach

When I don't like someone, they know it. I find it more, honest. Than going about bitching and moaning about how your friend did this and that. get a new friend and fuck off.

1 comment: